- Most Popular
All-In Party Tour
The ultimate Las Vegas Experience in one night!
- All guests must be ages 21+
- Meet at Gatsby’s inside Resorts World between 9 pm and 10 pm
- Private Tour
All-In Las Vegas Party Tour
Check-in starts at Gatsby’s inside of Resorts World. Buses begin boarding at approximately 10:15 pm depending on the date of your tour.
Your host will give you a meeting time and location for what time you are scheduled to leave from each venue.
Once you board the bus, your host is now going to pump up the party! It’s about to get CRAZY! We will get some drinks flowing for everyone to enjoy during our Party Cruise along the strip, and we will make a stop at the world-famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for photos. Take as many photos as you want!
All photos are uploaded to our website 3-7 business days after your tour. If you would like to request your photos please send an email to: [email protected] and we will have then sent to that email.
After we stop at the Vegas Sign we still have two more clubs to visit.
The nightclubs will vary based on the date of your tour.
Complimentary beverages are included while on the party bus by your world-class party host but you are welcome to BYOB if you choose.
(ALL VENUES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
- Visit 3 Las Vegas Nightclubs
- Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours at each stop
- World Class VIP Tour Host escorts group all night
- Expedited Entry at each venue
- All Cover Charges Included
- Hour-long Luxury Party Bus Booze Cruise on the Las Vegas Strip
- Complimentary Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages on the Party Bus
- Stop at the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas Sign for Complimentary Photos
- Meet people from all over the world on this Mix & Mingle Tour
- Experience the best of Las Vegas in one night
Dress to Impress! You never know who you will see in the Vegas Nightclub scene!
- No jean shorts but dressy shorts are acceptable
- No flip-flop sandals or slides
- No basic flats such as Ballet Flats
- Preferably, shoes should have a heel on them. Wedges are fine, flat knee boots are fine as well as dressy sandals if they have an ankle strap on them.
Ladies remember classy not trashy, you want to look sexy but keep in mind too much skin or see thru clothes will also get turned away if the nightclub feels you are dressed inappropriately.
- No overly baggy clothes
- No Sports Hats, Sports Shirts, or Jerseys
- No Shorts
- No Sandals
- No athletic shoes such as running shoes or Jordans
Preferably men should have fitted jeans or slacks, a collared shirt, and dress shoes.
If you do not have dress shoes you can wear clean solid colored casual shoes like converse or vans as long as you are dressed up.